who do you think is better for harry?.. hermione or cho?..?

Favorite Answer

HERMIONE NO DoubT ITS ALL IN THE BOOKS THE CONNECTION I JUST CANT SEE HOW ANYONE ELSE DOESNT SEE IT BUT ITS ALWAYS THE PPL WHO U DONT EXPECT TO GO OUT THAT GO OUT SO THATS IT

I wish i could hit you for asking stupid question like this. Harry does not "like" Hermione. And Cho would be good for him cause he likes her and she likes him but.... Cho cries about Cedric all the time which puts down harry.. to be honest i don't think harry is going to have a girlfriend in the last book.

I thing that Cho is already out of the picture. Hermione will go out with Ron (read between the lines!!!). Ginny is right for Harry.

I do have to agree with Emily D ok I must say I would hit u as well why would you ask that. Cho kinda is a bit off and Hermoine is more for Ron. I think Harry will probably find out that it will be Ginny, although it might be funny if he did end up with Hermoine because ot would be like his mom and dad.

Hermione

Neither. Coh breaks up w/ harry so that's out, she's still upset about cedric still.

Hermionie and Ron seem to have a relationship forming, I mean come one? Why else would she get all worked up about Ron snogging Lavender?

I actually think Harry's options are wide open as of now but it seems to me that he and Ginny might have something if Harry can pull his head out of his ____ and get a grip.

don't mind me I'm just a fanatic...

Source(s): bwahaha www.mugglenet.com

neither. hermione is too much of a friend and ron is interested in her already. cho is alright, but it seems in that she would rather have her choices open.

• Is that even considered an intelligent question?

hemione cause she's been with him for a while but itmight be gross cause they are so close

ginny!