I need a emo or punk or dark mysterious screen name?

im 18 i lve poetry gothicness im a punk rocker i play guitar and im emo some one please help me think of a good sn

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you need therapy if you think "emo" is a good way to identify yourselves to others...especially considering the countless other words you could use..find something good about yourself and go with that instead- like the poetry and guitar...focus on those..they are good

PEACE

• 4 years ago

Victorian era sounding names might want to be stuff like: Mary, Anna, Margaret, Helen, Elizabeth, Ruth, Florence, Ethel, Emma, Marie, Clara, Bertha, Minnie, Bessie, Alice, Lillian, Mabel, Ida, Rose, Hazel, Gertrude, Martha, Pearl, Frances, Myrtle, Edith, Nellie, Sarah, Ella, Eva, Laura, Elsie, Louise, Esther, Catherine, Agnes, Carrie, Lillie, Mildred, Gladys, Irene, Julia, Hattie, Cora, Lena, Josephine, Mattie. a range of of the names already listed with the aid of consumers are actual ridiculous. those i have stated are from a Victorian census. :P also a range of of Victorian names performed on "virtuous words" which contain: Chastity, Prudence, Charity, Mercy, wish. some extra Victorian names are: Aurelia, Althea, Arabella, Adele, Amelia, Blanche, Beryl, Coral, Cornelia, Constance, Cornelia, Clementine, Estella, Estelle, Elvira, Eloise, Fay, Garnet, Harriet, Ivy, Iris, Imogene, Matilda, Myrtle, Mina, Wilhelmina, Milicent, Olive, Ophelia, Viola, Winifred, Ava and Janelle are not even names, no longer to point Victorian. similar is going for Eydeth.

• 1 decade ago

Dark Energy

• 1 decade ago

You could use a reference from a song ('Marian' or 'Pandora', for example), or, since you like poetry, a reference from poetry. Say, Dylan Thomas or Poe and so on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Galadriel88 ( from The Lord of the Rings, plus your birth year)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If ur really emo, ud no a screename.

• Do you like The 69 Eyes? cuz if you do you could use XxChristinaXDeathxX or XxBettyXBluexX

• 1 decade ago

you'll probably slit your wrists or s/t b4 anyone thinks u up a good name

• 1 decade ago

Wow..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.