During the cold weather what is the best hot drink you like to have?

And why?

Favorite Answer

Really rich, creamy hot cocoa made with real milk with whipped cream and chocolate flakes and a soft peppermint candy stick to stir it with.

mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Why? It's so good! And...They hold great memories.

My sister and I used to sit around and talk all night over these hot cocoas, until we had tummy aches. I'm the older sister and she thought I had all the answers. Now she's on the opposite side of the country pregnant with her first baby, due in Feb., and I can't be there for her. I'd give anything for the chance to sip those cocoas with her now. After 3 kids of my own...I actually might know what I'm talking about now!

• Hot cocoa or coffee, because i drink them in the cold weather only

French Vanilla Cappuccino

French Vanilla Cappuccino

Coffee

properly warm tea often is solid on your frequent wellbeing. As for eating it in the process warm climate, i'm quite uncertain approximately that. it would make greater experience to have an ice chilly drink to hold your middle temperature down in the process cases of humidity.

Hot tea with a teaspoonful of honey and a few drops of lemon juice..Great for relaxing and also soothes a sore throat.

Cappuccino

Source(s):

Hornsby's hard apple cider. I guess just because they only sell it in the winter, otherwise Id drink it in warm weather too.

Coffee...because it gets me going on those cold mornings when you really dont want to get out of bed at all