Cheating realtions?

my boyfriend cheated on me back in febuary and then dumped me on valentines day for her. after a few weeks he sais he reliezed he made a mistake you know the whole gut wrenching story, so anyways i took him backbut i couldn't love him like i did because i didn't trust him. as time went by i left that there was noway i could get past this then i cheated. i wanted him to feel what i felt. in return it ended up in an 8 month affair. he BUSTED me and now that i got that off my chest i feel better and promised it won't happen again and now he wants to get married. i believe he loves me but how do i know if thats such a good idea

Favorite Answer

Before you can get married you need to have a foundation for your relationship. That is Trust. Do you trust him? Does he trust you? If you can answer yes to both then get married. If not then its ok give it time. Because the both of you have hurt oneanother and i think since you are still togehter even after you know the situation it means to me that you are willing to try to work it out.

So do that. Work it out. Give it time. Don't rush.

This is your life. Life is too short.

• john h

Sorry sweetheart but if you have to seek revenge for his mistake as they say 2 wrongs dont make a right and by doing this you show me that you are too immature to get married yet .You both will carry this guilt into the relationship and being married wont fix it .I know I am sounding hard on you but it is best in the long term to know the truth of what will happen .Personally I would find someone else and learn by this mistake and don't repeat it .

Source(s): What I have seen In relationships and my opinion.

You're both far to immature to really be ready for marriage. You should have never taken him back in the first place and 2 wrongs don't equal a healthy relationship. Move on, start clean and give yourself healing time. You aren't right for each other. Sorry.

Stop-----you are not going to marry him if you can go out and invest your mental in another for 8 months and then only break it off because you got busted---Are you KIDDING me?? Not in a million is this a good idea--nobody cheats on someone they are so totally in love with --it just cant be

• atiana

this is definately not the time to even let marriage cross your minds! neither one of you can trust the other one. I'm not trying to be mean, but to get married now would be a big mistake. from what you've written, neither of you are ready to take on the responsibility of a lifetime commitment.

baby girl, here is the problem. in both will not be fully trusted each other. but love and good relationship will be base upon this foundation. think about it; let say that both of you gotten married; then one day, he shows up late. what will the first thing you think? sorry baby girl, i have to say that this won't work out.

Its a terrible idea! Neither of you are ready. Your age would be important also but regardless of that, you must realize that the two of you must become one in order for the marriage to work and become meaningful. Are you ready for that? Be sure that he is not cheating by gradually taking up more of his free time. If he pushes away, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't marry a man you know is a cheater and you don't trust and 2 wrongs don't make anything right no matter what

i agree with the first answer. sounds like you guys have a lot of living to do before you can consider marriage.

COME ON YOU JUST WANTED HEM FOR A LITTLE WHILE WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HEM AND WHY THINK ABOUT MARRIED HEM FOR ME THATS JUST STUPID IM SORRY BUT YOU WANTED AN OPINION WELL THATS WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM BAY AND KEEP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!