In your opinion, what next-generation console is the best?

I'm asking for your opinion, please back it up, I don't want mindless fanboy answers. ;D

So, what console, in your opinion, is the best? The Wii? The Ps3? Or the Xbox360?

Favorite Answer

PS3 probably has the best system out there but it is really pricey. It also plays the majority of the same games xbox360 plays with few exceptions. I have to assume sony will come out with some next generation games soon but how much better will the graphics really be? Idk... The wii looks cool as well but the majority of the games seem for kids. It all depends on who you are buying it for and what they are into. If it a a kid under 15 get the wii. if it is a teenage that is really into online gaming xbox360 and if it is a total gamer that plays all the time and wants the top of the line system get the PS3. Other than that it is all up to them.

ps3 is a great system if ur a hardcore gamer who will be willing to pay $$ but if u dont have the money go with wii,fun and original. but i personally choose xbox360 cuz it has great online play and graphics. and last of all HALO 3

Depends.If your job is well-paying,PS3.If you love to move your arms and kidish games,Wii.If you love mature games,Xbox 360.I suggest the Wii.

wii!! because the controller can be used as so many things! its unreal!! my friend locked her keys in her car at the mall so i left and played wii at a gamestop while we waitied for the towing guy to get there

WII looks really siick, i want it, you can play everything virtually as if your really golfing/ playing tennnis, or nething like that