Here's a really cool site if you are bored out of your mind. I can't figure out how it works...Can you?

I tried different numbers and got different symbols, but it was always right. What's your explanation for that?

Favorite Answer

HOLY SH*T..........it works......i did it three times.......i dont know how they did it......

and i came up with a different number and i different symbol every time...

The patterns repeat themselves--it is a mathematical equation and the odds are in his favor because of the math--

go back and just pick a symbol randomly-then let it show you what it thinks it is--if you look at the chart that symbol he picked is repeated enough times to make it work in his favor

By adding and subtracting, the final number you come up with will always be a muliple of nine, so all those numbers have the same symbol.

it ses it up so that no matter what # u pick you always land on the same symbol

check 3 or 4 # you will land on the same symbol every time

Source(s): im a genuis

Bogwoppit speaks the truth. Its an Elementry trick actualy...

WOW thats weird!!!!

No I cannot.

n