Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 1 decade ago

Is it snowing where you are?

In Southeast Kansas we have about 1.5 feet of snow, this is by far the worst I have ever seen and it is still snowing!!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • duc602
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

76 degrees here today in north carolina lol.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm in Saint Louis and right now it ice like ya'll just got but the snow's on it's way between 6 and 10 inches....SNOW DAY!!!! No really my first thought was how in the world I would convince my son snow is NOT that fun to play in....hehehehe

• SunFun
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We had a nice day of snow in North Texas. First of the season but the roads are safe and no more in sight for the next week. Check out my pictures, the background and my blog. You probably had a lot more though. I think it is super cool. Enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol i just realized a lot of people here from illinois are answering. well over her (chicago) its definately scaring the shitt out of me becuz it was almost 70 degrees yesterday and today it is 27 right now and in alert of a major snow storm tonight. about 1 foot is supposed to fall. cant wait for a snow day thats for sure..

god 45 degree drop in a day...so disappointing...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gnome
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

Not yet. We are supposed to get maybe some icing over of the roads then maybe an inch or two. But hey, they do a lot of guessing when it comes to snow. LOL

• 1 decade ago

East Lansing, MI.

Supposed to get 2 or 3 inches of snow/ice tonight.

I'm hoping for a snow day. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi from South Australia, nope it isn't snowing, actually it never snows. It was over 98F yesterday, snow would have been nice!

• 1 decade ago

in the mid-50s here in Berkeley. Lots of bitching and moaning about the "freezing" 40 degree weather this morning....

• 1 decade ago

No,i live in Las Vegas, NV it is desert.so it won't snow at all.

Source(s): visit (www.weather.com) for more information
  • 1 decade ago

here in western illinois we are getting nothing but ice but snow is in the forecast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.