Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

How are top ramen noodles supposed to be eatin? With a spoon, or fork?

Spoon or fork guys and why.

Favorite Answer

PROCEDURE EAT_TOP_RAMEN

IF (you can handle copsticks well)

USE chopsticks

ELSIF (the noodles have water in them)

USE spoon

ELSE /* noodles do not have water */

USE fork

END

Chopsticks will be the traditional way (in where those products are eaten on regular basis). You could use fork, but not spoon. You would have very difficult time picking up those long noodles.

Fork with Spoon. Better chopstick.......... About Ramen Just Asked Naruto coz he like to eat Ramen.

Fork, without a doubt. You would look socially odd if you eat it with a spoon. You'd look to women like a lazy man who just doesn't get it, like a guy who doesn't deserve to get laid if you don't have use the right utensil at the table. As it is, you're eating a cheap bag o' noodles, so you'd better use the right utensil. And make sure it isn't plastic.

I like to use a spoon and a fork seperatly... one of the larger spoons so I can scoop the noodles into the spoon and also have the soup with it, makes it taste better.

They can be eaten either way. Some people prefer to spoon them out getting juice along with them. Others like to eat them with a fork and then drink the juice from the bowl.

Chopsticks and a spoon.

But if you can't use chopsticks..you're supposed to use a spoon and fork, so you can eat the noodles and the soup!

I like mine the good old fashion way. In a bowl with a spoon and broth. But sometimes i serve it for dinner. Under grilled sesame chicken then it gets served with chopsticks on a square plate. It looks nice

I eat mine with a fork. But that's because I drain the water after boiling them and just stir the seasoning into the noodles.

well usually I eat them with fork, but sometimes when I'm really hungry I use a huge soup spoon and wolf it down

I love ramen noodles!

fork because you can wind them around the fork easier than a spoon.