... asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

people don't like me in school should i act popular or gust be ME?

• Favorite Answer

of course you should be yourself! always be yourself... but i can't help but to ask, if you don't mind, why they don't like you?

are you mean or a 'freak' [black clothes, rock muzik?] if the second is the case, i have the same problem. but i have some friends and i have my b/f so i am fine but i hope whatever choice you make you are happy with it- just dopn't be a fake! no one hates anything more than a fake... at least, i don't.

Source(s): me myself and my bpd-ridden mind

Be you. You can't really "act" popular. To me popular means is that you have a lot of actual friends, not minions who hang out with you because they're afraid of you. Get to know some people, be really nice, help out and smile. Smiles are catchy. I just moved to a diferent town and new school, but I learned that just being nice and making people laugh will make it easier to get friends. Good luck =)

Always be yourself. Be true to yourself. If people don't like you find a group of friends that you share interest with. Or join a club you always met people there and more likely there will be someone there who is by themselves also. Also don't be shy talk to people. when you see someone tell them hi. They'll always remember you as the nice girl who said hi. Good Luck,

Just start smoking weed... People still may not like you but atleast you won't care..

• atiana

sweetie, you just be yourself!! if people don't like you, it's probably because you're really pretty and the guys do like you, and the girls are jealous of you!

i think you should just be you!! that's all that matters!!

trying to be S/1 else is wrong!! don't let no one get in your way!!

-GOOD LUCK!!!

e-mail me at: tiaraangel_girl@yahoo.com

Just be yourself!!If you act like someone you're not just to please people,you'll forget who you really are!

BE YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORVER DON'T CHANGE JUS 2 FIT IN CAUSE ALOT OF THE TIME NOTHING IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO CHANGe!!!!!!!!

don't worry about them be tough and think positive.