Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

My girlfriend wants me to be more girly and feminine?

I'm already growing out my hair so that when it gets long enough we can braid each other's hair.

Favorite Answer

lmao....

:-p

Don't let your girlfriend force you to do something that you do not want to do. If your girlfriend truly loves you, then she'll understand whatever you tell her.

A man cannot become girly and feminine. Well...unless they're gay; but I'm assuming that you're not gay because, well, you have a girlfriend. A man has to exhibit manliness and masculine features to be accepted by the rest of the population on Earth.

Don't grow your hair long just so your girlfriend can braid it. What will other guys think of you with long, braided hair? UNLESS...you want it braided! Then...uh...my theory would be incorrect because then you would be bisexual.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: Don't be a girhhly mahn!

-Ahhnold Schwarzenegger

Or...you girlfriend might be a lesbian or a bisexual.

I'm a long hair guy have been my whole life this does not make you feminine.and lots of guys have some braids in there hair..for instance that dog the bounty hunter guy on TV..as well as braiding her hair would seem like a way to establish some togetherness..so why not,,just be car full how far you go...

Some people have issues.

Do it if you want to, but don't whine about later.

If you aren't into it. Say so now.

Makes you wonder why?

I have been know to get a little hot and bothered by a man with a great set of locks, but the feminine thing...?

I even dated a guy for a while with long, thick wavy/curly hair. He was definitely not feminine. He was hot and sooooo bad he was good. I used to love to brush his hair and run my fingers through it. But, he had that bad boy rocker thing going on (he was really a pussycat). I loved it!

Dude...ask her about it before she's got you in full drag!

Yo let me tell you something do not act or try to look like a girl. If you need to clean yourself up better clothes, attitude, wash but do not act or look like a girl. Women always say this until they get into trouble thats when they want the MAN back in you. But if you act like a girl you will be scared in the same situation and she will be like "why didn't you protect me like a man" you will say"but I thought you wanted me to be more femmine and I did what you told me"

I bet you if a rat, bug, or something scares her and she needs a MAN(you) act like a girl and scream do not do anything. I bet you she wants her MAN (you) your original self back.

Why does she want you to change yourself? She should like you for the way you are and not the way your hair looks or what you act like. I don't know.... you need to talk to her or something unless you like what's going on

so... what's your question? I'm assuming you're asking what you should do?

Well, I think you should tell her to go find a gay FRIEND. I believe that's what she wants.

And tell her to stop telling you how to be. It's not really her business how you act and look. And if she doesnt like it, tell her to take a hike!

:)

What she probably wants is someone who is more sensetive. Not someone who will completley change his appearance to where he looks like a girl. But, I have to admit that you growing your hair out is cute.

Oh wow boy!! Don't ever let a girl take away your manhood, that's just crazy. My boyfriend always tells me this "I only have two things in this word: my word and my b*lls and I'm not givin those up for anyone."

Learn from those words.

wtf.........you are actually doing that so you 2 can braid each others hair? LOL.........Maybe shes gay ever though of that?

Cool. Thats whats up. Yall do whatever yall need to to stay happy.