Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

do you feel "naked" without earrings or other jewellery???

Favorite Answer

I feel that way when I don't wear my wedding/engagement rings and my watch.

Maybe you could post 3 pictures. You with jewelry, you without jewelry, and you naked. Then we can all vote to determine which picture makes you look most naked.

Ok, seriously, yes. I have ear rings, wedding band, and watch. If any of the four are missing, I start rubbing that spot - I guess that gives me the sensation of something being there.

Source(s): From "The Rantings of a Philosophical Madman".
  • H.L.A.

I have 6 sets of holes in my ears but only wear 4 sets of earrings. When I don't have those in, yes my ears feel quite naked.

Same with my wedding rings, if I take them off to clean something, I'm always touching that finger and trying to reposition my rings...then I realize they're not on.

• nemo

Yes! I totally understand! I feel undressed! I have about 50 pairs of earrings, and I have to have one on before I leave my room in the morning- at least some earrings. When I don't have them on, even though no one notices, I feel so undressed!

I most definitely do, I always wear my class ring and a few other rings. And its not only with jewelry, I always wear a "hair thing" around my wrist, and if I forget to wear any of that stuff I feel so weird that I have to go find a sweat shirt and put it on to cover my arms and hands.

• Dave

No. I usually feel naked when I'm naked, which is actually the most comfortable feeling in the world.

Nope...but I'd much rather be naked with ONLY earrings or jewelry!

Yea! I can't go to school wit out earrings. Even if their just studs it makes me feel complete but,I'm fine with out them at home.

YES. If I ever forget earrings I freak out!

no i never wear jewellery.. but i do wear my shark tooth around my neck i fell lost with out it