Can you Apply online at victorias Secrete?

I picked up a application and filled it out but my handwriting is so horrible, I'm afraid of turning in the application like that. LOL. but I was woundering if theres a way you can apply online? I searched the VS site and couldn't find anything. But maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Just asking so i could save some time, instead of having to go back and fill out another one. Thank

Favorite Answer

Take the time to get another application and carefully take the time filling it out. Practice on a blank piece of paper if you have to! I have to hire a lot of people in my field and if they can't even write legibly, then they don't even get a second look. Not everything is done with a computer. Handwriting is still vital for a lot of business application, especially sales where you may have to write a personal note to another sales person, your supervisor or a customer! Good luck