Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

How come I get the exact same response from Beyonce when I write her letters?

Every letter Ive written to her..She will send me the exact same response.I'm not going to say because it's between me and her. But Its like she forgot who I was or something and the worse part is after letter 42 she stopped sending replies. Her letters are always typed out too and she even types her signature..what should I do?

Favorite Answer

Simply because she has a secretary or publicist who types out her letters. Most likely Beyonce hasn't even read any of your letters(some celebrities, like Michael Jackson actually do read their letters, though), so you should probably stop sending them. :)

And why did you send 42 letters? I haven't even sent that many letters to my family. :$

Stop writing and get on with your life. She has publicity people who send out the letters and they are form letters, not personal letters. I'm surprised that after 42 letters you are not being checked out by her security to see if you are a stalker.

Most celebrities have form letters that they send out to their fans.

Considering the volume of mail that they receive, it's simply not possible to give everyone a personal answer.

After 40+ letters, her people who handle her mail probably classified you as a stalker or some other type of off-balance individual.

• kate

Thousands of fan letters result in automated response letters . . . You think anyone on that level has the time to answer letters from strangers ? Those people barely take phone calls from their family !

Maybe a few more letters and she'll send you a new one titled "Restraining Order"

lol

maybe she has her assistant answer your letters. maybe she is too busy with other stuff in her life that she cant answer everything personally with her own words . you might want to ask beyonce s fan mail club members.

• Bert

Cause you keep asking the same question? Maybe? Like you do here...

because she doesnt anser her letters

stop writing her-it's not her replieing!!!!