Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

should i give up or not?? i really like this girl..?

i have a HUGE crush on this girl..i always show her. (i smile, i say hi),.but, seems like i am tha ONLY one to do this sh**..i am just about to give up. should i give up OR keep trying..?? wat should i do..?? should i just look sad, & not talk to her. & wish she talks to me?? or should i have the guts to go up to her & say wat up or hi..? i am going CRAZY! i am just scared that some otha guy might try to hook up w/ her before me..!! wat i do?? please!! help!!

Favorite Answer

I think you should have more faith!! You may not have someone to pray to , but you should ask the universe to give you the courage and wisdom to do the right thing. My cards tell me you will get your wish, but a bit slower than you expect, get to be her friend first. Either you or her is not yet ready. You must build inner strength, so that your frustration doesn't shine through. Nothing more unattractive in a man than lack of confidence. Persevere and go slow, this could be a rewarding friendship first. Be careful with your foot, do not put it in your mouth, in other words, less said is more said. A wink is good. and so is patience, but don't give up!

OMG you sound like my stalker. j/k i know this guy and he is madly in love with me he thinks i am his soul mate. He is always buying me stuff and telling my hi and makes me feel wonderful. But the thing is i abosoutly do not like him. I'm flattered by the way he treats me but some times it seems like to much. I would give up but i would maybe take a break maybe since you are so used to giving her stuff you feel like you have this huge crush. but maybe if you back off you'll realize she doesn't mean as much to you as you think she does. Let her know how you feel maybe she just doesn't know what your intentions are and she thinks you are just trying to be friendly. Good lUck.

does she have a PC..find out and maybe you can talk to her online and let her know how you feel better than in person ..then she will know you care a lot about her...Send her flowers at work if she works do what you can before someone else catches her eye

you should keep trying for a little while. if shes doesnt say anything back then she probably isnt interested. dont just say hi to her. try starting a conversation and see where it goes. you never know she could just be shy.

just tell her before anyone else make the first move

its not a big loss if u try...

don't give up unless she said straight to ur face that ur a dumped

If you really like this girl you need to let her know. Before it is to late. Don't let her slip away. I let someone slip away and still regret it. Now he is with someone else and I still sit here without him. So go get her don't let it slip away.