Can't wait?

I can't wait to be married.....Why do most people make it sound like such a horrible thing? To me it sounds like the greatest thing in the world....Any input would be great....

Favorite Answer

Marriage can be a wonderful thing just don't rush into it. Sometimes we look at things with our eyes closed and don't see the bigger picture. That is why the divorce rate is so high these days. Good luck to you and finding the one.

Marriage can be the greatest thing in the world. Like everything else you have to work at it.

Every body thinks differently about marriage. I couldn't wait to find my best friend and marry him and never be lonely again. We do everything as a family and it has been wonderful. There are times you want to be alone and you take that time to do so. Marriage is wonderful.

Probably because they were or are married. If you marry the wrong person, which 50% of people do, it is horrible.

Source(s): On my 2nd marriage and this is the one.

I think its great this time around my first marriage was horrible!!

it is great and don't let negative people steer you wrong on it. it takes alot of hard work but it is worth it.

How freaking sweet...!

love your enthusiasm...