How can I prevnet haveing a heart attack?

I'm ptetty young, 13, but I have found out that three of my great-grandparent and my grandpa have all died of a heart attack. My (dead) grandpa and all four of his sons (not encluding my dad, but I think he does but he won't get teasted) have hypertension (high blood pressure). This is all on my dads side...I'm not really sure about my mom. I weigh 108 lbs and I am 5 for 2 in a half inches, so I'm not at obese or any thing. Any help on how to prevent me dieing of a heart attack.

Favorite Answer

Heart disease runs on my husband's side of the family also. Basically you will more than likely inherit it but the extent is up to you. Don't ever start smoking that it the fastest way to clog up your arteries. Don't have greasy fried foods as a main staple in your diet either. I'm not saying don't ever eat red meat or fried foods just keep them to a minimum. Watch your diet & excercise. My husband is only 36 and is starting to have a problem with his blood pressure. He's smokes about 1 1/2 packs a day and doesn't watch his diet or exercise. His brother who is 35 hasn't had any problems but doesn't smoke & watches his diet & is very active.

a heart attack occurs when the blood supply to the heart muscle is suddenly obstructed or blocked in some way. you would know when it is coming because there is chest pain from the centre of the chest to the left arm and lower jaw, breathlessness, severe indijestion, faintness & giddyness, skin, lips and nail beds turn blue and u have a rapid & weak pulse. because of ur family history try not to go too much over 125lbs as a child. avoid as much fatty food as possible from now.TRUST ME!! u dont have to be old to get a heart attack.

try aspirin there suppose to work. I knew some one who was in the same situation and they take a few aspirin a day and every one in his family died of a heart attack years a go. But hey I'll trade you places What your worrying about is nothing comparing to what I'm going through in life and what some of my friends are going through.

all you have to do is get fit and stay that way having a and remember having a 6pack dosent mean your fit it means your skinny, being able to go do 150 situps and 75 pushups and being able to run a mile (not all at once) means your fit

well

I would think the very best thing to do is to drink your own urine

its a proven fact that it help

and if thats not working run 10 laps around your house everyday