why are BLACKS more DISCRIMINATORY than WHITES nowadays?

im never a racist. i just noticed that while working here in Bermuda as a waiter. FYI- i have some black bermudian friends. but Most blacks dont tip(or tip you 1%) if you're any other color than black, even if you serve them nicely. some even asks for locals(black bermudian) to serve them & not us foreigners. Even my uncle who;s married to my aunt, always rant- that's so white!! white's & asians are stupid.

i dont get it. of all the people in the world why are they doing these? & statistically they abhor homosexuals than any colors too.

arent they suppose to be more tolerant to those being downgraded by society? it hurts me to think it happens everywhere, i hope not.

it pollutes my mind coz i always think they would be the most accepting.

Favorite Answer

Well the blacks you are referring to, view themselves as the member of one family. If you went to a restaurant where your family member worked, you would prefer that they served u, and u would tip them well. The blacks that u are refering to view other races as member of an opposing family. Like the Hatfields and McCoys traditional rivalry. History has demonstrated that racial separation is foundational to racial strength, advancement and purity. They simply are "Helping their own kind".

I have never seen a dove flying with a bluejay...

Well enki, it hurts me to think that there is hardly a place in the world where a black person can go without being discriminated against; without being thought of as inferior and whatnot

But to answer your question, your statement is a generalization, if your service is good I will tip you nicely, point blank. And why some other black people are spewing the same hatred that was once forced on them, I don't know

I don't think they are more discriminatory. Unfortunately, blacks have had a history of being discriminated against. In all forms and for a great many years. This would lead anyone to be bitter. I hope racism stops on all sides and that people can start healing, but until that day, just try to be nicer and be genuine and understanding.

so what you are saying is black people should not even come to the restaurant so that your wages drop. look buddy they are helping to pay your wage. The less customers you have the less pay you will get.

the other thing is maybe just maybe they don't have the money. being able to feed yourself and family is a necessity but being able to feed yourself, family and some stranger is not. I'm not saying I don't pay the waiter or am cheap but you have to look at it from both sides. I do pay at least 15%.

If it is that much of a concern make your boss add the 15% as part of the bill.

if you ask me its our history.

after soo much discrimination its not a suprise that we would be this bitter. i know that white people today didnt do anything to me personaly but when i think about what happend to my people it just makes me want to do something horrible to a white person. i have to remind my self that god is the one who juges, not me.

dont get me wrong i like white people its just at thoes random moments you know.

i feel like everyone wants to forgive and forget but if you know me than you know i that i dont know how to forgive people so its hard for me.

you should be glad you got that much *****