Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 1 decade ago

Hi, I have a 94 chevy silverado and cannot find the plug for the heater block. Does anyone know where it is?

Favorite Answer

I have a 93 and on mine it was coiled up on the driver's side frame rail just inside the fender. Regular flat extension cord with a three prong plug on the end. It was tie wrapped from the factory to keep the excess out of the way until I cut it loose and started using it. The heater is in the side of the block on the driver's side on mine and your's being a 94 is probably the same. Love using mine as no problem starting in cold and truck warms up fast as heck. I use mine anytime we are getting to around freezing or below.

Heater blocks are mostly aftermarket. often put in after the vehicle is sold or at the dealership by a technician. There is no set spot to find the plug. If it has one it is where ever the guy that installed it wanted to put it.

Hi, I hate to sound rude, but are you sure there is supposed to be one on there? Is an option on most of the vehicles, and are rarely ever used nowadays.(From what I've seen). But if it is, the plug is almost always near the front bumper area.

like everyone else said usually an option unless its a diesel then they are usually near the passanger side headlight

jc whitnney online or call them.