Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is Soymilk or Skim Milk better for you?

what is the difference and what makes one better for you?

Favorite Answer

Cows milk is loaded with hormones that have been injected into the cows to produce more milk and it is very high in cholesterol.

Soy milk is high in protein, has more fiber than cows milk, and has isoflavones. Isoflavones prevents cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis. More children get allergies from cows milk and soy milk is a great substitute. My son happens to be allergic to cows milk and we have all been using soy milk for 7 years.

I would have to say soymilk. I love it, it is very healthy for you, but I think it might have more sugar and fat than skim milk.

Skim Milk is better. Soymilk has a weird after taste and isn't what I would say is best.

Any milk from another animal is bad for you, human beings are the only animals on the planet that imbibe milk from another animal. Does that show how smart we are or how stupid. Soy milk, vegetables, fruits and organic fruit juices are the healthiest substances you can take in along with pure bottled water.