another love song?
i'm making a mix cd of love songs for my gf for christmas
i'll add a list of them
but i want to know
1. if they're good
2. if i should add "i knew i loved you" by savage garden
i don't like them but i remember hearing it when i was little and it reminds me of her
would she like it?
1. Lifehouse- You and Me
2. Trapt- Echo
3. Papa Roach- The Fire
5. Chris Daughtry- It's Not Over
6. Incubus- I Wish You Were Here
7. Hoobastank- The Reason
8. Live- The Dolphin's Cry
9. Led Zeppelin- Ten Years Gone
10. Bon Jovi- Thank You For Loving Me
11. Incubus- Here In My Room
12. Avenged Sevenfold- Seize The Day
13. Aerosmith- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (that's our song)
- WebballsLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yeah, that's a good one.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
The Lifehouse song is annoying, sorry. Take that out and add Something (yes this is actually the title) by The Beatles!
- 1 decade ago
Wow...!!! Thats a cute gesture...
This Savage Garden song is good... But what about "hero" by enrique iglesias?
Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
My love - west life
Gurls like these kind of songs...
- 1 decade ago
It depends what music she likes. If she likes country you can do "its your love" by tim mcgraw and faith hill. Maybe mariah carey. Nsync "this i promise you" but then again, it matters what music she likes. Your list is alright, just make sure she enjoys all those songs. Either way she'll appreciate it. You maybe able to figure out songs if you remember ones you two have heard together that she enjoyed.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- doudsLv 44 years ago
Ha. i do not even really like hsm yet I even ought to say this became my leisure of the nighttime. i'm Yours through Jason Mraz i imagine matches the first area of the dance, properly taking off the music properly as your starts the video, really properly. similar type of with I Do (Cherish You) through ninety 8 tiers Hungry Eyes