Robert M asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

fantasy football advice?

Please help. I am in two leagues. one league i have wide outs driver, jackson and reche caldwell. should i start caldwell over jackson with a tough matchup. My other league i have wayne walker colston and devery henderson. Is colton playing? Im starting wayne but am unsure if i should sit walker who has been struggling. no points for catches. 1pt per10 yrds and 6 for a score. Thanks alot

Favorite Answer

I'm going to give you one piece of advice, never, ever sit a star because that is when they decided to breakout. Keep Jackson and Walker in your lineups. As far as Colston goes, keep an eye on his status but he was close to going last week and should be fine this week.

For your first league, I would start Driver and Jackson, because even though Jackson has a tough matchup, he always has the chance to score even against the best(Champ Bailey)... In your other league, I would start wayne, walker and devery henderson. Wayne is an obvious choice, Walker is too good to stay cold for long, and he will probably come back this week vs a weak Seattle secondary, as far as your new orleans starters go, I would follow Colstons injury, and if it looks like he is at full health, start him, but if he is even slightly limited by his ankle, start Henderson-hes a solid option, especially against a weak SF secondary...Good luck

ANSWER MY WR ?

League #1 Caldewell seems to be a hot target right now, Driver because D-Jack has too tough of a matchup.

League #2 Wayne is becoming Peyton's favorite wideout, Walker will do well this week even though he's playing SEA he'll be a good target for Cutler and Colston probably won't play.

i would start Driver and jackson....caldwell is too inconsistent

Wayne for sure, and devery henderson. colston isnt practicing with the team, and it seems like the top 2 wr's in new orleans always do amazing. if colston starts, you should start him also