Yesterday my yahoo.ca account started showing that I have 65332 unread e-mails.?

I only have 181 messages in my inbox, and my trash and spam accounts are empty. Is this just my account, or is it happening to other people as well? How can I fix this?

Favorite Answer

WELL AFTER CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME THEY EMPTY IT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT IS TO FULL SO THAT IS PROBABLY WHAT HAPPENED

• bligen

in this e mail, convinced. There are billions. i do not use this manage for something except Yahoo solutions and at the same time as i do not opt for to provide out one among my different (ten) emails. I in many situations signal this one up for all kinds of newsletters only for the hell of it, so I wager the inbox is loaded with trash i do not intend on examining. My different emails have truly some unread mails as well, yet no longer as many as in this. I purely checked the inbox for this account. I absolutely have 3585 unread emails, no longer which incorporates my unsolicited mail inbox.

HEEYYYY!!!! THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO!!!It happened when I switched over to beta mail................whats up with that!

Hopefully we will find out............

Good luck

its because yahoo beta is really stupid and i recon that people dont use it