Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

hey peeps i need help with boy troubles?????

ok i have a bf and we r gonna makeout tomorow but i dont kno how please help me and hes really short and i dont think he got me anything 4 my bday

• Katie
    Favorite Answer

If you need advice, your not old enough to "makeout". Not only that, but that is how a girl gets a reputation, and that is something you really don't want. How is your next boyfriend or family going to feel when they hear stories about you? Wait until it just happens, it always does, and this way you know it's meant to be.

I didn't know what I was doing the first time but it went fine. It's hard to explain to someone. Basically you open your mouth, he does the same. You touch your tongues.. Don't think about it and you'll be fine. Or check www.google.com on how to kiss? If he didn't get you anything for your birthday their maybe a reason for it. If he doesn't do anything for you though I'd say forget him.

make out sitting down. then he's not so short. learn how to makeout @ www.virtualkiss.com. maybe the b-day present is his kiss 2 u.

well i didnt either when me and my boyfriend were out but he is older then me by two years so has more experience so now i know how so let him so you , let him take the lead see i'm 16 going on 17 and my bf is 18 going on 19 so yea but let the guy show like i did

hey! ok, just trust me, i just recently went through this (but now i'm a pro) start just a peck, then a couple long smooches. then when your ready put your lips on his, like you would if it was just a smooch, then SLOWLY open your mouth, see what his reaction is, is he kinda freaks out....STOP! but if he opens his mouth too, slowly put your tongue up to your lips as to barely touch his lips with your tongue. then the ice will be broken, all you have to do then is move your jaw in a circular motion while opening and closing your mouth, with you tongue still up by your lips. from there on, you'll just learn what to do, really (and i'm NOT just sayin' this) it WILL come naturaly!!!

*I wish you all the luck in the world!*

If he is way shorter than you, you need to find someplace to sit down so your makeout will not be akward....

If he doesn't give you present for your birthday...dump him and find a better bf.

• Jack C

you need to make out indoors, sitting on a sofa, or lying in bed, so that his short stature isn't an issue. Let your bf take control. If he doesn't put his tongue in your mouth, put yours in his.

So, what about your birthday? You bf's kisses are your birthday gift.

There's a first to everything, tomorrow is your first makeout, so just relax and enjoy the experience! don't lsn to ppl tips that will only make you more nervous! .. Take it easy

It just kinda happens. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. And dont worry about the short thing my boyfriend is shorter than me.

... okay... firstofall, just let him take the lead with the makn out, its how it normally worx anywayz.... he proly aint gonna grow too much too soon, so sorry :(.... lol.... remind him of ur bday, if he still dont get u nuthn, then lose the fella, u deserve better