How do i tell a guy that i like him if im to shy? Im afraid of b-ing rejected!!!?

how can i tell the guy that i like that i like him?? i cant even talk to him cause im shy!!! (boys & girls help me please!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well in this case wait for him to make the move.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

ok....let's look at the worst possible scenario.

What is he does reject you? Think about it.

Will the world stop turning? Are you gonna drop over dead? Will a catastrophic even take place? Of course not! Right?

It will just mean that he prefers another type of girl. It doesn't mean that anything is wrong with you. It's like apples and oranges.....some ppl like one....some like the other. So, there would be no reason to be offended or hurt.

You'll never know til you ask. So, gather your courage and put it out there!

If he's meant for you...he'll step up. If he's not the right one....who can appreciate you....you don't want him, anyway!

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Have fun and have confidence in yourself!

• 1 decade ago

Ok. I used to be like you...but when I realized that I was going nowhere and not getting what I wanted, I started to just go for it. The key is to have the courage to be rejected. Remember in anything in life you have to go through a lot of nos to get to a yes. Kind of the same as kissing a lot of frogs before you find the prince. Hardly anybody in this world, even the most gorgeous supermodels, get the guys that they like on their first try. So, get out there and start being friendly with guys whom you find interesting...even those who are not necessarily your type. What's the worst thing that can happen? To be told no. And you know what, after that, then you know that he was just a frog after all. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just tell him. Either tell him face to face, or write him a note, or have a friend tell him. I know rejection is scary but you have to think of it like this. Asking a guy out can not hurt your situation any. Currently you are not dating this guy, so if you ask him and he says no, how does that hurt your situation. It doesn't you are not dating him now and if he says no you still wont be. But if you ask him and he says yes then there you go. Asking someone out can only help your situation not hurt it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

take a step at a time. Just talk to him when ur in group activities w/ him or something. Get to know the guy. Than, once ur more comfortable around him u can flirt, impress him, ask if he likes u, etc.

• 1 decade ago

Girl go and get your guy. He can only say yes or no. If he says no fine. Do you know how many guys you will like in your lifetime? If he says yes then hey even better. You will never know until you take a risk. I

• 1 decade ago

Dont be afraid of regection. It happens to everyone, and in the long run you learn a lot about yourself. Don't overanalyze things, you don't have to tell him you like him. Chances are, he already knows and he is just as nervous as you are!

• 1 decade ago

Unless he's revealed to you that he likes you first, then don't tell him. Keep it platonic (just friends) in conversation and behavior until or unless he lets you know for sure he is romantically interested. My granny caught her man with a salty doughnut prank! Her humor and creativity worked!

• 1 decade ago

send him a telegram, like a pink ape that sings with balloons , with a sweet note .. everyone loves attention

• 1 decade ago

just give him signals that you like him...like i do try to flirt and look at him and if he looks back just smile and if your eyes and his eyes lock for 5 seconds or more than that means he likes you...((trust me i have had this happen to me b4))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.