A man's playing with his wedding ring?

I was talking with a man yesterday, a man who has been flirting with me and sending me signals of interest for a couple of years now. He is married as am I, however, yesterday when we were speaking, he kept playing with his wedding ring, covering it with his hand, moving it up and down etc. Why was he doing this? Was he nervous? Trying to remind himself and me he is married? I don't understand why?

In the past he has NEVER played with his ring before.....

Favorite Answer

He may be nervous. But I have known most guys to play with their wedding band. My husband will play with his all the time. It used to bother me, that he would loose it that way. It guess its just something to do with his fingers.

Maybe this guy is worried, for some reason. If your both married, and still he flirts, well it could be that he is hitting on you, but he knows its wrong being he is married and you are too. It would be called cheating, if the relationship fell deeper. Maybe he wants this to happen, and is confused, do you like him just as much?

He may be just a friend, but if things keep going on, and feelings keep flowing, its going to end, with something that will hurt both of your marriages. Be fair to your spouse. You married him, not the guy flirting with you. Just be careful.

Yeah, he is feeling guilty. An unconsious sign he is thinking about his wife!?! Esheeh. Not a good situtation. I recommend you limit your conversations with him right away!

Sounds like a twitch to me, that has nothing to do with being married.

wow you both are married and are hanging our? shame on you! go home to your husband and be a good wife!

If you are thinking all of these things........and you are also married.....its time to step back.

It could be nothing.......

however you are telling yourself something different read your signs.

good luck

He was feeling guilty!