what womans pants size would a 115lb wear?

I am in the process of losing weight. I started at 149 and currently after 5 weeks i'm at 135. My goal weight is 115 and I was just wondering because i've never worn anything under a 9 so I'm a little clueless. I know the sizes can range by different types of bodies but what size in general does a 115lb woman wear.

yes I already feel so much better about my self and its only been 10 lbs. and I'm 5'2

Favorite Answer

It depends on your height and figure, but all jeans fit differently. In women's I wear a 4 and junior a 5, that is at weighing 127. Some jeans I've tried on the fives I couldn't get over my hips. You'll just have to try on a lot of styles and figure out which fits you the best. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!! Keep up the good work!!! If your not tall, 115 could be ideal, if you're tall the 120's would be better for you. One thing I notice though is that misses jeans are totally different than juniors. At 40, juniors fit me so much better in the waist and legs. Womens jeans generally are high waisted (uck).

a 4 to a 6

A size 4

• Urchin

5

Size 4

There is no size in general, even for 5ft2. You can see by the amount of different answers here that it varies greatly!

Knowing your current size would be much more helpful. So lets say you are a size 9/10 at the moment. Then at 115lb, you will probably be around a size 5/6. HTH : )

Depending on the brand a size 2-4

a 1-5

That is a Fantastic start to your goal, my wife was at 115 and at that time she would get into a 4, but as others here have said, it depends on the style and also your shape(hips, Height & such) Anyway, I'm a shop -o- holic so I know a little, not as much as all the ladies here obviously, but I did come across a great shopping site with a ton of Name Brand stores, all designer clothes to boot.

Check it out when you get a chance.

here's the link.

http://www.shoplinksonline.com

I am 115 and 5'7 and i have trouble finding geans long enough.

1. at Hollister: size 0 or 1, they also come in short, regular, and long. These stretch so go with the smaller size.

2. at american eagle: try a size 2 or 0 because they do not come on size 1. They stretch out so i would go with the smaller size because it will stretch. They have alot of space in the butt so they are too baggy on me even in a zero.

3 at pac sun: a size 1, these are the BEST fit of all jeans and also come in long, med, and short. These dont have alot of space in the butt so if you need that space, these might not be the best.