One Tree Hill, last night November 30th?

I personally think that Hayley's baby will die, what do you think ? and i don't think Nathan killed Dante either. The episode last night was amazing.

I mean November 29th

Favorite Answer

i agree that u said that nathan didnt kill dante and that he kill himself and i think hayley's baby would die too which is so sad otherwise this is the best episode so far

I think Halie's baby is dead to and I think that the car crash killed Dante. Nathan is never going to forgive himself. I can't wait till next week. I don't know what the ending was about with Lucas, the show won't be as good with out him!!

ya it was amazing. i think i may agree with you about haleys baby. hmmmm that would be an interesting twist if dante isnt dead. i think he may have died in the crash so both nathan and dan will get off easy. but it was so AMAZING!

Dante died in the car crash!! Dan was stupid to break his hand for nothing! For TV's sake...they will probably have Haley lose her baby...but I hope she doesn't!!! :(

it was definitely amazing, best episode this season.

i don't think lucas will die, or hayley but maybe her baby.

and i think dante was already dead.

Today is the 30th, dear.

i think the same thing cool