week 13!! help me?

need to win this week in order to secure my #1 position in the league so this is is crucial!!!

i have

QB: Roethlisberger v TB

Alex Smith v NO

Garcia v Car

I Need 3 WR and i have

TJ Houshmanzadeh v Bal

Bernard Berrian v Min

Larry Fitzgerald v STL

Marty Booker v Jac

T. Copper v SF

Colston v SF (but is injured)

RB, i need two:

S. Alexander v DEN

F. Gore v NO

C. Taylor v Chi

DEF:

KC v Cle

OAK v Hou

My kicker is Josh Brown and i have ALge crumpler at TE

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

THANKS!!

Favorite Answer

Alex Smith, Booker, Fitz, Colston, Taylor, and KC should be played.

NO v SF should be a shoot-out, Smith should get good totals.

Colston and Fitz are must plays with your selection and it's a toss-up between Booker and Berrian but I take Booker because I don't think the Bears will pass too often against MIN.

Taylor is probably the best option because Chicago can be run on, Minn can't pass against them, Denver is tough against the run, and SF v NO will be a pass game, not run game.

Most obvious: You have to take KC who have been ON FIRE and Cle. struggles on Offense while Oakland is horrible and Houston actually has a decent offense.

I'd go with Ben against Tampa, make sure that Colston is not playing, any Saints WR is a good play as long as Brees is starting! Fitzgerald is hard not to start. Gore for sure, he's hot right now, but the other 2 are tough plays against Den or Chi. Maybe Alexander but check reports on his health first. I'd say KC defense, they've been improving week to week, you never know what Raiders' team is going to show.

I would go Garcia vs Carolina, i believe he will have to do some passing to catch up and he will hit Westbrook a lot out of the backfield. WR gotta go wit Housh, and Fitz, no brainer, the 3rd should probly be Berrien, Grossman will bounce back against Min. RB because Taylor against the Bear D, got to give it to Alexander and Gore. Def, either KC or Hou is good.

Roethlisberger, Copper,Berrian,Fitzgerald,Gore,Taylor (Alexander is 100%), KC's Defense

I've got 4 yrs experience trust me i'm right

I would start these:

Garcia (Veteran, best surrounding cast)

Berrian (hes is playing minnesota, it is going to be only passing for chi)

Fitzgerald(looking good at minnesota, should get a TD this week)

Colston(he should play, Niners D isnt very good)

Alexander, and gore

KC vs, Cle because cleveland is coming off of a shutout loss and they have some team chemistry issues

play garcia, T.J, berrian, and larry fitzgerald for running backs id say alexander and gore defence are preety bad but KC because andre johnson is doing good

you have to start Roethlisberger fitz and housh and berrian, stl def is bad, gore and alexander, hell get atleast 30 carries. and oak def

Roethisberger, Larry and Marty, S and F, KC