ACV asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What does this point system on yahoo answers mean?

I just got bummped up to level 2, do I get something for free? What happens now

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nothing

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Doesn't really mean much - gives other posters an idea of your longevity in here.

Many people sign up day after day to send spam or offensive messages. Anyone who has made it to level 3 or higher is probably okay, since others get kicked off by the moderator.

• koloc
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

when I first have been given on Y/A, i became into attracted to accumulate factors so i does no longer look like a beginner. when I appeared at solutions, solutions that got here from those with a severe style of things have been greater significant to me. consequently, i became into attracted to having greater effective than basically some factors. i do no longer spend too lots time on Y/A anymore. in fact, the only reason i'm answering this question is on the encouragement of a 360 buddy. when I do get on Y/A, I do look on the element point of the guy asking the question. It does have intending to me. Too many human beings on Y/A at the instant are not attracted to severe communicate. They leap in, spew a bunch of junk and leap out while they make a fool of themself or attempt to make a fool of somebody they're harassing. Then evidently they carry a clean Yahoo profile and do the comparable element as quickly as greater. the element gadget supplies us a clue as to who those persons are. i think of something needs to be completed to limit people who're "new" to Y/A to sidestep them from asking or answering questions until they have shown themselves to be common approximately having severe communicate. according to hazard Yahoo shouldn't enable "newcomers" ask or answer greater effective than one question an afternoon. After 6 months, in the event that they're nonetheless around, then they are in a position to participate as an definitely person. the element gadget is improper. my very own element point is an validation of this yet until a mechanism is put in place that restricts human beings from coming up new Yahoo profiles and leaping onto Y/A just to unfold venom and discourse, the element gadget has some fee. a minimum of to me it does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nothing happens , the points get you nothing but bragging rights, im level 7 and they now dont allow anyone to chose my answers as best answer because i have over 30 thousand points.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can ask and answer more questions, as well as vote for more best answers, every day, than you could while you were at level 1.

• 1 decade ago

Now you can give a thumbs up or down and answer more questions...no the pts don't really mean anything, they are just fun...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You get to do more of what it is you are already doing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you get free ipod through post in10-14 days.

not

• 1 decade ago
    Source(s): :D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.