Hey!! Working with Powerpoint Presentation... Not able to find how to put borders on slides? Please Help!!!!?

I am working with a powerpoint presentation and need to put a border (same border on all the slides) - i am not able to find how to do that... please help urgently... working on a deadline... i want to do something with the master so that it appears on all the slides... any ideas???

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are two ways to add borders to PowerPoint slides: You can create a simple border by drawing a rectangular, unfilled AutoShape on your slide and editing the line style, thickness, and color of the line. Or, for more elaborate borders, consider the variety of border clips available through Clip Organizer. You can insert them on a slide and then rotate or resize them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

This is 2 ways there not the best but they will do at the bottom of the power point there is a tool bar there you will see auto shapes click on auto shapes when it comes up push basic shapes then bevle it will do then push duplicate slide at the top another way is to go down the tool bar at the bottom again and click on the button with 3 lines on it pick one then adjust it to fit the page the duplicate this is the best i can do

Source(s): i Have my own power point program very similer to the schools and bussiness (mostly just color diference)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.