she is 8month pregnant and she wont let me shampoo the babys head?

should i ask the dad if its ok

Favorite Answer

let her know if you cant shampoo the bebays head then you are gonna have to shampoo his a s s

Which baby are you talking about? The unborn baby, or another baby? Do you mean that you are debating before the baby is born about putting shampoo on the baby's head? Rephrase your question.

I hope you are asking about a baby that has already been born. I think you are smart enough to know you can't shampoo the baby before birth.

how would you shampoo the babys head if the baby isnt born yet unless your asking the mother if you can wash the babys hair when its born which would e considered weird if you are not the father or mother of this child

Umm what? If you arn't the father than who are you? And how do you shampoo a baby that isn't born yet?

Im sorry hun but I dont understand the question. You need to either rephrase it or clairfy by adding details.

who are you and why do you have this need to shampoo a babys head???

• Lily18

If you are not the babys father then you have no business having sex with her!

there's some very thick people on here...although what u said is a bit perverted it made me chuckle!

uhh are u asking about having sex with her.. thats the only thing i get from it