I can't decide?

I want to dye my hair again but I dont know if I should do it the color I have it...which is the same color of hair my avatar has, of deep brown!!!!! help I have Blue eyes and a medium light , or light 4 if i was reffering to cover up, skin tone...thanx

Favorite Answer

it would be so awesome with a darker brown or honey colored highlights

I would go with a deep brown. You will probably like the change! If you don't just dye it back next time. I am blonde and actually thinking about going a deep brown....

well if your not sure then just maybe get some highlights. They can be really pretty is you get them done professionally. If you want to do them yourself then have a friend come over and help so they can to them for you, expecially the back. Thin ones around your face and through your hair look really pretty.

I love the look of auburn hair with blue eyes. Go for the red!

I think the deep brown would look better. That look is really in style right now.

Ask some people who know you well, such as friends or family, what color will match your personality.

deep brown with caramel highlights would be beautiful!