Should I tell him to put out, or get out?

There is nothing physically wrong with my boyfriend, who just moved in with me 3-4 months ago. ( He's 51 & I am 40 )

And, he swears he loves me....that he doesn't have emotional issues going on, etc. He says he is very attracted to me, too.

But, he never wants to get jiggy with it! We are talkin like once every three or four weeks!

Before he came here, he had nothing and was living in a place his parents owned. But, hey.....lots of people are poor, right? I don't judge people by what they have.

However, his lack of desire tends to make me think that he's lookin' for a place to live, etc......and not necessarily in love with me.

Is he pissin' on my leg and tellin me it's rainin'?

Favorite Answer

How long were you together before he moved in? If you want more sex than that and he is not willing to discuss it or work on it, I'd consider whether you want to be with him. To me, sex is really important and I would feel the same way, wondering if he was attracted to me. You don't want him to use you, but if you love him and want to work on it, maybe you should tell him that you would like some space and live apart for awhile. If he doesn't want to continue the relationship after that, you'll know what he was up to.

he is 51 - are u sure there is nothing physical wrong?

he might have physical and mental problems around his sex drive and erections

can he get it up well? or is the material a bit soft ?

he may need a little help with eredtile dysfunction medicine or he may need to have his hormones checked - he might be low on testosterone that will give him a low sex drive

alternatively he may be anxious and stressed about it all - that can reduce drive as well

he might be pissin in the wind and its blowin back on ya but he may have some issues that need workin thru

Something's definetely fishy! I'd tell him straight out that you don't like the way this situation is making you feel. If he doesn't step up and start making some serious efforts to prove his feelings (in or out of the bedroom) I'd kick him out. Good luck, hope this works out.

Yes. Say good by to him.

Yes,put out or get out.

girl he's just use in u. so if he doesn't want to be intimate then kick him to the curve.

Even if he's got performance problems, he could still please you in other ways. I'm voting: put out or get out.