Why I get too much attention from guys at work wearing heels even when I wear pants?

I can understand how guys are turned on by a girl wearing a skirt and nice heels... But also when I wear heel sandals and pants (pants that barely show the heels). And when wearing flats I don't get that much attention even in skirt or pants... why? have this happened to you?

Favorite Answer

foot fetishes?maybe

Thats because most men like to look at girls wearing high heels. Its not necessarily a fetish, but it can be very sexy. Plus, what else are guys going to do at work... work?

no. It has not happened to me. I don't wear heels all the time, and when I do, they are only two to three inch heels.

It's the clicking sound!!!! You probably look and feel more confident which makes you more attractive. Heels also change your posture and how you carry yourself. Also, YES this happens to me all the time.

• koloc

quantity a million, men have greater factors that make it uncomfortable. quantity 2, females do incredibly some issues to make ourselves greater proper to you men, i.e. donning particularly painful severe- heeled footwear. yet to respond to your question, tight pants are not uncomfortable for us. our bodies are greater effective geared up for it :)

heels make your legs look longer, the also give your calfs and butt a shapelier look that you don't don't get from flat shoes

heels make u taller!! so the studs will c u differently.

Source(s): the magazines

high heels make you taller (duh) so guys notice something different about you so they get interested in you probably wondering what is different