Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

My hair is really dry and i need some help.?

i have dry hair and split ends and frizzy hair. I dont use any styling products, hair dryer, just my straightner every morning. so is there any way that I can make my hair not frizzy so i dont have to wear it straight or maybe a product to help it because i cant wear it without it being straight its soo poofy. will i have to cut it? =[ cause its already short i dont wanna cut it any more.

Favorite Answer

OK my hair can be frizzy 2 sumtimes...the best thing to do is use anti-friss shampoo ( I reccomend the GArnier Fructis Sleek and shine) and after straightening your hair put a very small amount of anti-frizz serum in it to make it smooth this will also protect your hair (use GArnier Fructis anti-frizz serum)...if this still does not work try alternating shampoos with some type of hair restorative shampoo like PAntene Pro-V because your hair can start to become immune to the effects of one shampoo if used too much...Hope this helps

No, you do not have to cut your hair. The key is a good shampoo, conditioner and styling product. I recommend, Thermasilk , Moisture Infusing Shampoo and Conditioner. Along with Thermasilk Volume Infusing Mousse.

It's not healthy to straighten your hair everyday, it damages your hair. I can honestly tell you, that it's probably the biggest reason why your hair is so dry. It takes all of it's moisture out. I would recommend using a shaping gel, rather than straightening.

Try using Dove shampoo and conditioner. Here is the website:

http://www.dove.us/your_hair/default.asp

Dove repairs your hair and makes it super soft. I love it! It's also really inexpensive. You can get it at most drug stores.

Also, a protecting gel or spray would help for when you straighten your hair. Chi has great products for this.

Frizz Ease Secret Weapon finishing creme also works really well. Even if your hair is damaged, it makes it look smooth and soft, and it feels great. You can find it at most drugstores. Here's the website: http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products.asp?pi...

Good luck!

Get shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair, you might also want to purchase a deep conditioner. Towel dry your hair and put some deep conditioning leave in treatment (I prefer a lotion). I have over processed my hair so many times, it always bounces back when I do this, give it at least a week.

if you're straightening your hair, or doing anything to your hair that requires mangling, heat, straighting, etc, you need to be using some sort of moisturizer.either moisturizing shampoo and conditioner or a moisturizing mousse before you begin straightening so that it won't dry it up. and if you don't want to wear it straight, again,moisturize moisturize moisturize. give your hair a little help and it will help you, try not to beat it up everyday. good luck :)

Source(s): personal experience

use natural aloe vera gel trust me i had the same problem. it shines your hair especially when you have your hair in a ponytail. you can also try out garnier frutis smoothing milk. you should also use cocunut oil mix it with castor oil (since castor oil is thick) heat it up and message in your scalp leave it on overnight and rinse with a herbal shampoo.

wash it with garnier fruties shampoo and then rinse then wash it with garnier fruties conditioner le it sit for 30 min then finse blow dry it b4 straightening oh and you may need a trim

i have very dry hair. i just started using this stuff called cholesterol on my hair it is a conditioner. biosilk hair serum is really good for your hair after you straighten it.

u should use condishaner by pantien