Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Girls only,?

I am a female but I am a virgin. Can you describe the first time you had sex. I am not a pervert but I am writing a book and it is about a teenage girl who has sex with a lot of guys and regrets it later. This book is for teen girls who have sex at a young age and just throw away the beautiful gift of being a virgin. I am going to start to book out with her first sexual experience and since I am a virgin, I won't know what to write. And I want to make it sound realistic so I want to ask someone who experienced it.

Please give detail because if you write just that it hurt, you won't be chosen as the best answer.

I don't want to know how you feel on the subject. I want details. Like did the pain ever go away or did it ever get comfortable as you went on.

Favorite Answer

my 1st time was in a ford taurus on the side of a country road. it was wierd and uncomfortable because i was paranoid that i was going to get arrested and i was uncomfortable with my body and i didn't know what to do/expect. It hurt a lot and afterward it was really awkward. Now that i'm older it is a lot better. My current boyfriend has really taught me the difference between f u c k i n g and making love. I'm comfortable with my body and the guy i'm with and it is amazing. he makes me feel so comfortable and not pressured at all.....he looks me in the eyes and tells me how much he loves me and we cuddle afterward. It isn't at all awkward and it is pretty darn amazing. Right now sex isn't so great b/c i'm 7 months pregnant but it is going to get better. if you need anymore details just email me--i'm willing to help

I was 14, he was 17. I went over to my boyfriends best friends house. We were lying on his friends bed listening to Kieth Sweat. We were making out and he started to put his hand down my pants. It made it ackward cause I had a bodysuit on (hey, it was in syle then, ok!) I had been "fingered" by him before and thought that was as far as it was going to go. He told me he wanted to "make love" to me. I told him no. He became more aggressive. I told him I wanted to go home. He called his friend into the room. They told me if I didn't have sex with my boyfriend they were both gonna have sex with me. I was scared. And I gave in. His friend wanted to watch. I told him the only way I would is if his friend left. I hated every second of it. I felt pressured and dirty and ashamed. It last probably a whole 5 minutes, but it felt like forever. I put my clothes back on and he took me home. When I got home I took a long hot shower. I called my best friend and told her. She had already lost hers. And even though I felt ashamed, I was a little excited as well. I mean....I was a "woman" now. Or so I thought anyway. That night I woke to use the restroom and I was bleeding. I was uncomfortable for a few days. I never talked to my "boyfriend" again. Needless to say my next experience was better. Up to this day I hate him for taking that from me. I later found out through a mutual friend that he had felt bad because he didn't know that I was a virgin. What an A**!!

Good luck on your book!!

Source(s): Me

Honestly, most first sexual encounters are not very exciting. Especially if you are a teenager and don't have the know-how. Most of the time, it goes very quickly and it can be painful for the female. If she is in fact a virgin, she may have some breeding too once her hymen is broken. This is the way it was for me. Me and my boyfriend back in high school were in his parent's basement. We had a condom which he wasn't exactly sure on how to put on. Once he got it on and we started to have sex, it was over in a matter of 2 minutes - maybe 3. Sex at a young age (in my opinion) is not really enjoyable at all. Most females are stimulated by the emotions that are tied to sex not the physical stimulation that you get when you are older. I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

I was 14 when I lost my virginity. I had a 17 year old boyfriend. He was not that experience either. I never wanted it to really happen. I never thought of it really. We were just fooling around in teh bed, and it went in. It hurt so bad, and because I was not expecting it it scared me and I jumped a bit. I made him stop it hurt so bad.. I went to the bathroom and I bled lightly for a few days. The next time I tried it, it hurt again, not as bad though.

I think girls should wait at that age guys don't want a relationship they just want their number of sex partners to be high to be accepted by peers. Or the girls risk getting pregnant and never being able to do all things they want to do. Use your brain first to be powerful women of the future instead of the fastest diaper changer i mean why should all those years in school be wasted to not do something with it. Virginity is sacred and special with a man who loves you and fathers your child when you're ready to have your own family>

well i have been with my boyfriend for 5 years,i was a vigin when i met him i was very scared all i can say it feels painful at first and you may bleed a little i did its just the man breaking the surface if u like dont worry i no it hurts but keep doing it and that way it wont hurt ...its the best thing you and a man/woman can experience it is natures way ...thats how babys are born your first time should be romantic and special i belive it to be special NOT a one nite stand ....

I'm afraid my first time is, literally, nothing to write about, but I wanted to wish you luck with your book. Maybe it will encourage young women to treasure their virginity.

A lot of pressure and pain - - and bleeding. Very uncomfortable, hard to believe with practice it feels so awesome!

never experienced it im only 14 and i will wait until i am at least 18 to make my own decisions

u dont look like a girl in your avatar