anybody, I've got until tomorrow to do this. the details are a little confusing?

i like this guy, he rides my bus, just say his name is jason. my friend told jason i like him last tuesday, i wasn't at school wednesday, and there wasn't school thursday friday and the weekend. but on monday he started acting weird around me. this guy named cain told another guy named colton who rides my bus bus that i like jason. now everybody who sits around me keeps asking me if i liked jason. this guy named brady said because he sits across from me every day it must be a 2 way thing. i get on before him too. i'm totally confused, i might have to tell him before things get out of hand, but i'm not sure how. please help me.

Favorite Answer

He's probably just as confused as you are. If you like him, just talk to him about various stuff. You don't literally have to walk up and say, "Hey, I like you". Just act like a friend first.

Leaving it to Colton telling Cain telling Brady telling 'Jason' about your feelings will only make things more weird and he won't ever talk to you.

well it looks like he already knows you like him. did you ever think of getting mad at the friend who told in the first place? cause i'd be pissed. also, if you do like jason, what are you afraid of? you should let him know and then at least you'll find out if he likes you or not. but if you really don't like him and now everyone just thinks you do, then you should definitely tell him to set the record straight so he doesn't get the wrong idea.

• sugar

oh really, thats something. well its okay, if i were you, i wouldnt tell nobody until i know this guy. but its okay though because i use to have the same problem. my friend told the guy that i like him, and he acted like he didnt want to talk to me because he knows whats up. but i ignored the problems and kept on talking to him and everything was okay.

he sid she said bullcrap...just act natural. If people ask you if you like him say sure I do. And of coarse it sounds like you don't want him to know. Just act yourself. If you like him...you like him, he already knows it! Just be yourself and stop worrying!

Source(s): life

just come right out and tell him!

well idk how i could help u but i have da same thing happenin.........i kno how u feel.............but i think u have 2 talk 2 him b4 ppl start makin rumors bout everythin so like jus talk 2 him bout it and ask him wat he thinks so like yea.........well i hope my advice helps u a lil bit ok well bye

Source(s): yea 4rm me lol