abscessed tooth, It BAAACK!?

Hello, About acouple weeks ago I found out I had an abcessed tooth, he drilled a small hole in it to drain, and it did for awhile. Stopped the pain and everything! Well I think its back. I started taking the antibiotics he perscribed for "just in case" . My question is my stomach has been upset and I wonder if it has to do with the infection draining from my hole. another thing ,ive been in pain again, should I call him? I cant take NSAIDs so I dont know what to do.. thank you!

Favorite Answer

Your abcessed tooth needs to have its root canal finished and the hole in the teeth closed. You had an "open and broach" treatment done. Your upset stomach could be from your infection or the side effect of your antibiotic. Call your dentist ASAP and go in to have the treatment finished.

some antibiotics can upset my stomach. just keep taking them - it's for your own good.