how does the muscular system interact with the nervous system?

i have to do a paper in health nd i need to know how the muscular system interacts with the nervous , skeletal, digestive, respiratory, and circulatory systems.....so include all with your answer....thanks...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just an overview.

there are nerves that are attached to the muscles.

Some also are controlled by hormones. The nervous system signals to the glands to secrete hormones.

Just remember that the nervous system has major divisions: the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), autonomic nervous system (sympathetic and parasympathetic), peripheral nervous student (nerves). Those nerves are all spread out through our body. Always remember that those divisions of the nervous system communicate with each other.

You must really read books to know. I can't place all the details here.

Source(s): med student
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

The skeleton supports the muscles, because without it, we'd be a shapeless lump, the muscular gives the skeleton flexibility and strength, because without it, we'd snap bones a lot. The nervous goes with the skeletal and the muscular because it sends messages to move, and it sends pain messages in case of damage to your body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would go to Wikipedia and type all those in by themselves and draw your report from that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

magic dude, everyone knows that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.