pregnant on the pill?

i am on the birth control pill and i decided to skip my period this mopnth but now i am having signs of pregnancy.

what are the chances of me being pregnant if i take it everyday?

and what are the main signs of pregnancy in the first one month?

Favorite Answer

If you have taken the pills as directed, only skipped the "sugar" pills and went straight to the next pack of active pills, you are more than likely not pregnant.

Pregnancy symptoms in the first month vary from person to person, but for me, I never had any until around week 8.

I am a little confused by your statement "I decided to skip my period this month." How can you skip a period? Anyway, the effectiveness of the pill is 99% however it must be taken every single day at the same exact time to be 99% effective. The main signs of pregnancy are: nausea, fatigue, cramping, spotting, dizziness, loss or gain of appetite, tender or sore breasts, enlarged nipples or darkening of the areolas, etc. If you think you may be pregnant then definitely take a pregnancy test around the time your period is due. Also remember it might be side effects of the pill you are having and not pregnancy symptoms. Good luck!

Just take a pregnancy test, the pill will not effect the results.

Also taking the pill will not harm your baby, but it is tough on your body when pregnant so it is best to find out.

• Lily18

I got pregnant on ortho tricyclen lite...

But i wonder how do you decide to skip a period unless you don't take the non hormonal pills?

There is a possibility that you arn't pregnate, pills are 99% accurate however they give off strong type of hormones that could stop your period....or even make you think your pregnate