I would like to know what you think about the OJ simpson case..?

How is it that Ron Goldman wasa at Nicole"s house and what was the reason for the take-out menu under her right foot? Also, who was there eating Ben ans Jerry's ice cream with her the night of the murders? Do you think that Ron got killed first?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, this is kind of off topic, but...Yes. OJ is guilty. The reason for his so-called innocence, is indeed because of money. I mean, let's be honest here, who actually believes that Michael Jackson was innocent? Come on! But it's all about how much money you have and who you know. Do you really believe that the judical system actually cares about the true innocents and the victims? The truth. NO. It's all about the money, and how much you can pay them to let you off.

Now, back to the OJ system deal...now, I personally think that it's tacky of him to talk about writing a book, and HOW he would do it. He's obviously an complete idiot! The sad thing is, he's trying to make money off of HIS crime!

I have actually had the priviledge of meeting Nicole Brown's sister. She was a complete sweetheart! You can also tell that she was still in remorse, even after all these years. Where is her justice? Where is Nicole's?

It's just so amazing how sick and sad this world has gotten.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

OJs Guilty

Source(s): personal opinion
  • 1 decade ago

He was there to return her sunglasses she left at the restaurant, intentionally or not? And, it was O J eating the Ben and Jerry's waiting for her to get home. And, No, she was first, he arrived in the middle of her execution.

• 1 decade ago

I think oj was and still is guilty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ibredd
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The Government should try him on hate crimes or through out all hate crime laws

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who cares, oj should have been put to death years ago,

• 1 decade ago

OJ?? He did it.

• 1 decade ago

he is one lucky killer with money.... that is what it all comes down to money, not if your black, white or brown, it is about the color GREEN.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.