Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

would you like your child to be a world famous person?

either in childhood or

adulthood?

for what?

why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Only if that's what she wanted.

It has been a difficult lesson to learn how to let my daughter be an adult...It has taught me that what I want for her is not necessarily what she wants for her, and that what I want really isn't important.

I kept hoping that somehow she'd end up meeting and falling in love with Prince William, but for so many reasons, that was never gonna happen. Lucky for us, because her fiance is more than I could ever ask for in a son-in-law.

If she's happy, I'm happy.

I would, and the best way to do that is to have a famous parent. I bet those do gooders trying to 'rescue' the little Malawi boy from Madonna will get no thanks at all from him when he grows up to be a dirt farmer if they succeed in rescuing him from a life of wealth, fame and privelidge.

Not as child most famous children grow up and are unhappy.

As an adult if it is what they want then fine with me as long as they are happy.

• ?

I would like them to be Bill Gates rich and support me with a nice house near the water so I can just go fishing every day.

YEs I would like them to be famous. coz I never met someone so famous in my life >.<

So if my kid is famous I don't have to try hard to meet famous ppl ^___^

in adulthood so i could see them more when there a child bcuz they'll already be gone and moved out when they're an adult.

If it made him or her happy.