Deco asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

how do i put pics from my digital camera onto a DVD?

do i need a specific program? and does it matter if i use DVD+RW?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

plug your camera in and copy the pictures and for the dvd part then no it does not matter

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For this to happen all you need is a USB port and plug in your PC and Digi Cam after completing the transfer of photos, run Ahead Nero and from that program you can already transfer your photos to a DVD disk.

• 4 years ago

you'll get both an exterior cd/dvd burner or hard disk fairly fairly lately. they both artwork actual and could be disconnected once you dont choose them, i purchased a 500 GB exterior hard disk for round one hundred thirty.00, only for music and images. it is going to take a lengthy time period to fill that up, then I purely disconnect it so it cant be zapped or contaminated at the same time as i'm no longer making use of it. A burner might want to be sturdy too, you are able to in good structure a large style of images on a disc. for sure the memory sticks are growing higher each and every of the time, too, A 2 GB stick might want to carry plenty too, and they are as straight forward to apply as something.

• 1 decade ago

hook up your camera to your pc. Let your pc detect the camera and it will offer suggestions of what you can do with the new found hardware. Or send it to your PC's my pictures, right click the pic you want and it will tell you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • imputh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

put it on the computer drag and drop. and then drag and drop on dvd. and burn

Source(s): p.e.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.