I want to experience/experiment with a female?

I am 22 y/o and I am wanting to experiement how it feels to be with a female. I find it very sensual they way their breasts are etc....I had a dream that I was with a female and i loved it where can i experiment with a female? Serious answers only please. Ive never been with a female, but I want to try it.

I know this may sound kinda stupid but where can i find a female that wants to try it with me?

I want to actually find out and see if theres a confidential place that i can go to, sort of like those body massage places or spas where i can go all the way with a female

Favorite Answer

Experimenting is great it's always good to try.

I feel the same way as you and is not bad I would love to try to... but I think you should find like somebody who you feel comfortable with... not just a girl from a massage place, cause that kind of things are more personal, you know what I mean??... but well hope you can find that lucky girl good luck :)

Well, speaking from experince...I found that trying it online first was better to see if you really want to try it..(cyber, webcam..etc.) And if that really turns you on, you can take the next step in finding another female by trying a personal ad, or going to a gay bar and finding someone that you feel comfortable with...Good Luck!!

When you say "massage places" it sounds like you're talking about paying for it, which is in most places illegal, but many female prostitutes will have sex with women, too. You can find ads in alternative newspapers or online on Craigslist.

If you're just looking for a discreet encounter, try personals ads on craigslist or newspapers or other dating sites; many of them have sections for people looking for just what you're looking for.

You have to take a chance and risk a move.

or

Find a girl who's out of the closet.

Sure, give it a try.