Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

can someone write me a 4 paragraph report?

i have an english assignment due tomroow about shakesperes macbeth play. the theme is how shakespere usues blood imagery in his play to portray violence and how macbeths behaviour starts to change. 4 paragraphs, double spaced. catchy opening and nice closing. i would greatly appreciate it

if any1 can help me please send it to me at mojo_232@hotmail.com its a pain yes i know im sorry, its just that i have business tech and careers hw aswell and i thought sum1 might help me. thanx

Favorite Answer

Give me your teacher's name and I'll write him a paragraph or two about how you're cheating on Yahoo Answers, not Yahoo Homework-doers.

I am going to school to be a teacher and have worked at a teacher's aid in a K-5 grade school. What is the report about? Typically, it should have an intro, 3-5 paragraphs exlaining the topic and then a conclusion that sums everything up. The 3-5 paragraphs should have a lot of info in them. It should take about 5 minutes to read the report and show the poster. Can be longer if extra research is done on the subject. The longer the report, the better the poster and the more info included will help raise the grade... since it is already late, one or two letter grades might be taken off so you need to try everything possible to get an "A" so that if grades are taken off, she will still get a decent grade.

Sounds like you know HOW to do the assignment, why is it that you haven't? Having someone else do it for you benefits you in no way at all, other than (as others have suggested) you will get the name of a cheat. That is NOT a good way to get through your studies!

No. It's four paragraphs. If you have time to get on the internet, go to Yahoo! Answers, and type up a question, you have time to write the report, even if it isnt very good because you're pressed for time.

I did the same assignment last week, lol how nice

anyway, none of us will do it for you, sure we can help or give you ideas, but you have to do it YOURSELF. And learn to manage your time better, surely your teacher didn't just tell you to do this today. You could've at least started it the night you got it.

4 paragraphs?!?! Are you insane??? Wait until you get to college! I have a 10 page minimum due tomorrow on Islamic Fundamentalist regimes!!! Lazy kids!

Sorry, I don't remember Macbeth. If it were an essay on Eleanor Roosevelt, then I'd help you. Tough Luck.

http://www.sparknotes.com

I'll help you if theres money involved. Great way to make money off of lazy kids like you. Hope you can get a job and maintain it.

Its your homework, and you really should do it.

What will your life be like if you can't do your own work? Will you always pass of your own work to other people?

Good luck keeping a job!

no. do your own work. you learn more that way.

besides, do you really think someone will write a 4 paragraph essay for you??? jeez