copyright ???

I'm an artist and I've come up with a lot of carters but i don't want them stolen from me were can i go to get it

Favorite Answer

i hope this helps... good luck....

Put into one envelope or package:

a completed application Form VA and Form CON if needed.

a $45 payment to "Register of Copyrights."

nonreturnable copy(ies) of the material to be registered. Read details on deposit requirements.

Send the package to:

Library of Congress

Copyright Office

101 Independence Avenue, S.E.

Washington, D.C. 20559-6000

Your registration becomes effective on the day that the Copyright Office receives your application, payment, and copy(ies) in acceptable form. If your submission is in order, you will receive a certificate of registration in approximately 4 months.

copyrights can be given by anyone.. just put a small c in a circle an write your name and date on the page... best thing to do then is to mail it to yourself as a certified letter.. Gives it more legal credibility. But anyone can still steal it, but if you find them using it you can use the certified letter to prove you had the concept first.