What would you do if there was a war "in" the USA?

How do you think you would act, survive ect.

Favorite Answer

If that happened... I KNOW our military wouldnt play by the rules anymore... all our tanks, choppers, fighters and troops would be balls to the wall!!.. defending AT ALL COSTS(unlimited supplies of ammo and will)..... being a Iraq Vet I'd hide the women and children in a safe place.. delegate guards... set up a perimeter for them... then set up traps and ambushes....and I definately wouldnt play by the rules....I pray that it wouldnt happen but just imagine all the hillbillys, gangstas, and people with balls getting together for once.. DEFENDING OUR HOME!!!(if you run id shoot you myself!!)

These terrorists that the Democrats worry so much about having more freedom, will probably Nuke us in the future.

The goal of Al Qaeda, as stated by bin Laden, is to set off a Nuclear Bomb in the US.

If we lose a city to a Nuke, will the Democrats still be whining about the Patriot Act taking away the freedoms of Terrorists?

If there was a war here in the USA, I think that I would pray harder for GOD to bring it to a quick end. I would limit my going out to any where, Use a lot of my stored foods and water, keep a radio and flash light handy all the time. Pull out the porta potty.

Well, I would seek out shelter and fight if only threatened.

Most countries that would have a war with us inside of the US wouldnt be as nice as we are. They would try and overtake the country, using brute force and unjustified assault.

Personally, I think our army is 'too nice' to other countries. (I.e. Iraq) We dont take over, we try to get the bad people out and a good government in.

I'd put some shrimp on the barby...

Open some Foster's...

Watch some koalas...

From my backyard in Australia.

I just can't see myself killing other people when, really, all war is about is one of two things: religion and/or world domination.

I just think it's ridiculous and barbaric.

l. Call Bush

2.stock up on food and water

3.Buy 25 rifles and plenty of ammo

4.Call Laura

5,Call Rice

6.Call Cheney

7.Arrange summit with Bush family, Rice and Cheney

8.Meet with Bush family, Rice and Cheney

9.Run

10.Hide

I would attempt to secure my family, rejoin the military and if need be take my own firearms and defend our nation. I am grateful every day for the brave actions of our military.

If there was a war on US soil, I'd stock up on ammo and make sure all of my guns were good, clean and well oiled.

• nbr660

My first and most important instinct would be to kick the enemies butt which probably wouldn't be to hard because NO ONE has the B*lls enough to fight on OUR ground.

i would have pack up all the weapons i need eat food then war to death to save USA