5 Weeks pregnant?

can anybody tell me how they felt at 5 weeks? Any cramping? what symptoms did you have?

Favorite Answer

when i was 5 weeks pregnant i had a lot of cramping, sometimes it was just on one side, i also had lower back pain. I got bloated off the bat and was tired. I also got nauseated at night sometimes. You are probably concerned about cramping, this is my second pregnancy and i was so worried about the pains i was having too, i did the same thing as you did as far as asking questions, i asked everyone i knew and then some, come to find out they too experienced the cramping. I wouldn't worry too much i did the same thing and i have one daughter and another one due any day, it is just your body reacting to the stretching of ligaments and the hormones, that's what my Dr said to me, if there is no bleeding you should be fine-good-luck

Im 5 wks too. I have very slight cramping and seem to feel more tired than usual. Besides that, I feel great! Im looking forward to actually feeling pregnant. I cant believe I have to wait 35 wks till I get to see the baby growing inside of me :( This is my third pregnancy and I felt the same with the other two. Congratulations and Take Care.

Im 5 weeks pregnant now and as we speak I am having lower backache,very tired and very little cramps. I have been noticing all of these symptoms before i even knew i even missed my period. I have also had a big appetite,very very tired,sore boobs and sensitive nipples,increase in discharge,moody,a lot of cramps before i missed my period and 3 days after,low backache..these are all very common and i still have these. good luck!

Source(s): 5 weeks

hummm..... let me think the only symptom I had at 5 weeks pregnant was sore boobs I mean they were so sore that if my husband even thought about touching them they hurt lol if they pressed up against something or brushed up against something they hurt lol and they were also very full i loved the new look to them lol CONGRATS and don't worry soon enough you will feel pregnant

At 5 weeks my breasts hurt and I had food cravings and aversions coupled with nausea. I was also SUPER tired!!

No cramping though.

when i was 5 weeks i felt hungry but couldnt eat and i could never sleep comfortable. i would get a little pain here or there. and i was always tired