is it over, is she confused, will she call again.?

last mounth my gf 4yr broke up with me. Sayin shes scared and dosent feel de same. 2week later she calls wants back. I open my heart again, n start ovr. She tells me how much she loves n missed me and how she didnt see herself with any1 but me. She then leaves 2 go see her friend. When she left she called leaving messages about how much she loves me and misses me. She then comes back up and the distance is back. On thanksgiven she breakes up with me agian. I call her friday she says she regerts doing this and was trying to see if she chould force her self to love me or something. Now i am left with the pain. Is she confused? will she call again. Is this garented. i still luv her and would try it again. But why say so much if your not so sure of your self. why talk about marrige and moving in with me and making love to me if you were not even sure. This is making me sick. she was my first and i just dont know anymore. we never argued. Will she ever talk to me agian. Any addvice b gr8. a

Favorite Answer

shes confused and doesnt know what she wants. yet at the same time she doesn't want to loose you. she will eventually talk to you again. but this time, don't be wide open and just take her back everytime she wants you back. cuz shes gonna do it again. make sure she knows your getting tired of this

I think it would be very helpful for you to see a counselor to help you with this. In the meantime, you should not see your girlfriend. Tell her that she needs to figure out what she wants in her life before she talks to you again. Tell her you are open to a relationship with her, but not until she has sought counseling to figure out her feelings. Going back and forth is too painful and prolongs the hurt. The first is always the hardest, but eventually you will find someone to make you happy. If you think about it, you will realize that you don't really want to be with someone who does not want to fully be with you. Love needs to be equal and when one loves much more than the other, it is nearly impossible to have a good relationship.

Darn honey, this is harsh. I don't think she is confused. I think she is messing with your head, that there is a good chance she is seeing someone else, and that she does not want to completely let you go until she knows this other thing is what she wants. I have seen this happen a hundred times. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this is not as simple as confusion. Wanna do something for yourself? Tell her that your heart is not a game and it's over. Don't react. Act. Then find someone that is worthy of your heart.

You have gotta prove your a stud. Get another girl on the side and she will want you bad.

oh i c good luck me and my friends are playing a game no heart feeling cuz we didnt answer lol

move away from this bi-polar, drug addict, immature girl, and faster the better.