Im feeling hopeless.. and dont know what else to do?

I just got done with College.Im one of the lucky ones who gets their folks to pay for school. Undergrad and Grad School. But im wondering if this is a good idea.. Am I going to be an eternal student? I got into grad school and start next year again for 2 years? It sucks that I still live at home, and own nothing except my car. All my friends have a life going for them, a Job, Family, a nice house. Here I am still doing homework. Im really getting hopeless with my life. People keep telling me it pays off,.. but I dont know, its like im missing out on life

Favorite Answer

You'll be driving your Mercedes around, while they're in their clunkers in a few years. Missing out??? No way! You're hanging in there for "the GOOD life"! Go to school......you will NEVER regret it!!

Your life is just starting. Life is not the results. It is the process. How you handle pressure and how you live are far more important than the specific outcomes. Your not missing out on anything. In fact, this is the very thing you are meant to be getting.

Perseverence produces great great things. The old greak word for perseverence means "to remain under". The ancient greeks used it to refer to the gold refining process.

The refiner would take a hunk of ore with Gold in it.and shove it into the furnace. As it all heated up and everything turned molten a substance would separate from the Gold. It was called dross. The dross would be poured off and the ore re-inserted into the fire. More dross would form and be poured off and this was repeated until the Gold was pure.

The thing to remember is that the refiner is not putting the ore under pressure to destroy it. The refiner KNOWS he has Gold. He just wants to improve its character.

What you are experiencing will not only give you a good education and job and the ability to support yourself and others, it will give you the character needed to support others.

Hang in there. Just remember that you are Gold and not dross.

1. Thank your parents for all they have done for you.( They see in you something that you don't.

2. You are in a very good situation right now, be grateful.

3. Go for your goals now while you have a chance.

4. You have a life, it is going after what you want.

Be proud of how far you have come, even if your parents have helped you!!!!

well just tell your parents that u want a break from school and take some time off to really figure out what u want.

consider yourself lucky and take advantage